2014年4月23日星期三

April 23th Infographic

1) what is useful to you? (ie. what will you "steal?")
  I really love this kind of inforgraphic which people can see a lot of pictures but few words. I can read this inforgraphic just like reading a picture-story book. Since it is colorful, it can catch people's eyes easily. What's more, using more pictures can help people to understand.This inforgraphic divide its content in three parts. The organization is clearly.
2) what is not useful to you? (ie. what won't you "steal?")
   There are too much words. It could be better if there is only key words on the inforgraphic.
3) how does the model accomodate its content?
   The topic is "What is a typical American lunch?" It uses pictures to show how a typical American lunch is. And it also use several sentences to analyze. In order to distinguish an American lunch with other countries' lunch, this inforgraphic shows the lunch of other countries. 

My photographic

My TEDTalk is "How to make choice easier?" It's a very useful speech to teach people how to make choice quickly and easier.The speaker introduced four ways.I think it is a very great TEDTalk. All of us face choice every day, even every time. Sometimes we don't know how to make a decision. The four methods which are introduced in the speech can be useful in our daily life. In order to convey the content of the speech more vivid, I create a specific situation. A girl wants to buy a new cloth for herself, but she can't make a decision. 
 

没有评论:

发表评论