Compared with the similar one that Dr.Jen showed us in class,the doc. form is quite boring. When I opened it, I was unwilling to read. Because there were too many words. However,if the author use video to present his ideas,it will be interesting. And I will be glad to know more. So I think the revolution of Web 1.0 to Web.2.0 is necessary and reasonable. Although it didn't change the content we read,it can become more attractive.The disadvantage is people can not put their comments on it.
DJGuestlove uses picture,words and infographic.In my opinion, infographic is a good format. It use the power of picture to make date become interesting.When I read newspaper, I usually look the pictures first. If the picture interests me, I will read the article. Infographic combines information and picture. In this way, the audience can understand complex data in a easy way.
In a word, I really admire the revolution of Web 1.0 to Web 2.0,Web 2.0 to Social 3.0. In my eye,these are all human intelligence. And human intelligence is inexhaustible.
没有评论:
发表评论